Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

ramadhan, im the lucky one

just to ask is it you know what my entry gonna be rite. ofcos to tell bout my JPJ this morning. Alhamdulillah, LULUS. so, im really heppy, but before that i had nazar first. ape dia.? em xleh nak citer la..rahsia okey.!


mmg la da dpat lesen, tapi kan bawak cm hmpeh..:P then nak tawu dak.? mula mula nak jalan dah lupe nak turun handbrake. ish nenek betul. oh ya, forgot to tell, en JPJ nye name ahmad shahrir. lucky hes not the cerewet one.

before test tu, ade la sembang gn sorang kakak.
kakak : depa cakap ade jpj 2 yg rambut cacak cacak tuu mmg cerewet gila..

me : yeke takut gile

then, aku dapat yang rambut cacak cacak tu.huh, berdebar debar.:D OMG!! tapi aku diam, dia pun diam. dia pn tgok jam sebab aku bawak slow gilaa, ..hahaha.xpela, asal u bagi i lulus.yea :)

huh, ignore my innocent face and also my black kuku after wearing inai  :D i thought my nail gonna be red but *sigh..whatever..em, today my adik birthday follow my birthday tomorrow.so, just buy a simple cake..not secret recipe becoz some said that its not HALAL. i do no how true that fact.



ok, thats all i want to write. thanks :D

last word : what u guys gonna feel when your boyfriend is not the first one wish u happy birthday.?




tenkiu moshi moshi :))

No comments: